Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Top 10s

My mate Tim Hall pretty much posts one of three things on his blog over at kalyr.com. The first type of post is the "music review", which involves an in-depth review of some CD or Music gig that he's been to recently (and believe me, he goes to a lot!). The second type is the "train review", which involves an in-depth review of some train convention / exhibition / extensive holiday that he's been on (and believe me, he goes to a heck of a lot!). More relevant to this post, however, is his third type, the top-n post, i.e. the "top 10 CDs ever" or the "top 20 music lyrics ever" etc. etc.

Following in his footsteps somewhat, I thought i'd take a more techie line, and post a couple of top-n lists of my own, with my own personal flavour.

So, here goes.... in reverse order, starting with the top-10 apps I use (on any OS) :

No comments: