Saturday, September 23, 2006

Die Geisterjager

People who either a) know me, or b) read this blog will know that I like cult tv and movies. On that front, have decided to re-watch some of the older films in my collection that, unfortunately, tend to get forgotten about in lieu of the more recent blockbusters.

Over the last few days, I've re-watched the Indiana Jones trilogy and the phenomenally good Ghostbusters, which i've just finished watching. Okay, by todays standards, some of the effects are a little dated, but it's still a cracking film. I've always been a big fan of Bill Murray, some of his films rate highly in most "funniest films"-type surveys, such as Groundhog Day (although, i'm not even going to mention Charlie's Angels).

It's probably Ghostbusters II tomorrow night, followed by (in no particular order), Blues Brothers and Time Bandits.

Wish me luck.

No comments: