Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The difficult first post....

Well, it's the first post time! Almost as difficult as The Office's "difficult 3rd season", almost. I started this blog to allow me to go in a different direction than what I blog about on my Oracle technical site (http://www.oratechinfo.co.uk). While I find it easy to blog on there about things not necessarily about Oracle, such as my passion for cult / retro tv, it really doesn't belong there. Also,
as a "static" site, it's not possible to post comments / follow-ups, which is the real reason why you blog anyway, otherwise, it's more of a noticeboard, rather than a true weblog. Hence, this.

In general, this will be my review point of cult TV / Films which I've watched recently, or indeed anything pertaining to this general subject area.

For those of interest, the kind of cult telly I'm pertaining to are classic programmes such as Robin of Sherwood, Ultraviolet (no, not the recent film, the classic vampire six episode series from 1998, starring Susannah Harker et al.), Quantum Leap, Red Dwarf etc. Yes, there'll be a sci-fi / fantasy basis, but it won't necessarily stop there.

All my opinions are, of course, mine and mine alone. If you agree or disagree, or indeed just want to voice your opinions on whatever subject, you're more than welcome to do so.

No comments: